Author Topic: 【天问】Sample Business Letters-外企商务信函模板  (Read 9763 times)

laofuzi

【天问】Sample Business Letters-外企商务信函模板
« on: March 03, 2020, 10:47:14 AM »
Business letters can be divided into two broad categories, based on the intended recipient: business-to-business letters and business-to-customer letters.

Letters that some people loosely define as business letters which are NOT business letters at all include: resume cover letters, personal character and job reference letters, complaint letters, letters to landlords, personal thank you letters, resignation letters, job inquiry and application letters; and other letters of a personal nature such as letters of apology, congratulations, invitation, and condolence, among others.

Business-to-Business Letters

Business-to-business letters are letters that businesses send in "normal" business situations, including internal correspondence.

The term "business" is used here in the broad sense to include any kind of enterprise, for-profit or non-profit, for which activities focus on the creation and/or delivery of a good or service to customers. "Customer" refers to any recipient of a good or service delivered by a business.

The following links go to actual real-life templates for the most requested business-to-business letters:

Appreciation letter - thanking a conference speaker-会议感谢信.

Business introduction letter - introducing yourself and/or a service.-商业介绍信

Business letter - confirmation follow-up after business meeting-确认信.

Business memorandum - internal memorandum to employee-商业备忘录.

Business thank you letter - to another company for assistance.-感谢信

Congratulations letter - to a former employee-祝贺信.

Contract letter - request to expedite payment.

Contract letter - notification of audit.

Cover letter - transmit annual report to a business-说明信.

Donation letter - typical fundraising solicitation letter.

Fundraising letter - request business donation for school project-捐赠筹款函.

Invitation letter - invite conference speaker.-会议邀请函

Letter of commendation - commend an employee.

Letter of credit - construction project guarantee.

Letter of introduction - to introduce professional contact.

Letter of interest - to participate in a project.

Letter of recognition - to recognize and thank a speaker.

Letter of reference - business customer reference.

Performance evaluation letter - medical residency candidate-工作表现评价信.

Recommendation letter - former employee - marketing job-工作推荐信(市场).

Reference letter - former employee - sales job-前雇主工作推荐信(销售).

Sympathy letter - death of long-time employee.--员工死亡慰问信

Termination letter - when terminating an employee-解雇信.
发达国家无犯罪证明Police Certificate/Criminal Record/海牙认证/使馆认证:www.newnewdoc.com 加拿大技术移民:www.newnewland.com  微信咨询:newnewlandvisa

laofuzi

Re: 【天问】Sample Business Letters-外企商务信函模板
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 10:58:57 AM »
Appreciation Letter

There are many different situations, both business and personal, that warrant appreciation letters. This one was written, post-conference, to thank a colleague and friend for his participation and general contributions. In professional situations, writing such letters of appreciation should be standard protocol(礼仪,还有一个草拟的意思,这里是礼仪).
(print corporate Letter of Appreciation on standard letterhead)

November 30, 20xx

Mr. David Kimberly
Director General, Civil Aviation
Government of Seychelles
10 Island View Parkway
Seychelles

Dear David:

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you for your very active participation in our recent conference in Montreal on the "future of aviation". The Chairman and Board Members have also asked me to pass on their sincere appreciation for your efforts in supporting the Institute in this important undertaking.

Your skill in chairing the controversial panel on "The Role of Developing Countries in the Future of Aviation Management" was very much appreciated by those representing all sides of that extremely sensitive topic. As well, we have received numerous post-conference requests for the paper you delivered on "The Critical Issue of Cooperation Between Airlines and Airports." It appears that you may have penned a best-seller with that one!

On both a professional and a personal level, I really appreciated the time that the two of us were able to spend together for fun and reflection during conference down times. I certainly learned a lot about the unique aspects of aviation operations in your part of the world (not to mention the things you taught me about the backhand on the squash court!).

We are currently hard at work producing the "Compendium of Conference Proceedings" document, and we expect to be sending it out to all participants early in the new year.

Again, thanks so much for your enthusiastic participation in our conference. I have no doubt that it would not have been the success that it was without your presence.

Please keep in touch, and drop in(偶然来访、顺便拜访) and visit us whenever you are in this part of the world.

Very sincerely,

Peter Smithfield
President and CEO
发达国家无犯罪证明Police Certificate/Criminal Record/海牙认证/使馆认证:www.newnewdoc.com 加拿大技术移民:www.newnewland.com  微信咨询:newnewlandvisa

laofuzi

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 11:09:25 AM »
Business Introduction Letter

Business introduction letters are the most common type of introduction letters. Typically, they are used to introduce a product or service to a prospective new customer. The real-life(真实) sample introduction letter below is actually a follow-up letter combined with an introduction letter. In this letter, the author uses an initial contact at a meeting to further introduce his company and services to a potential client. This is one example of the literally hundreds of business situations in which a business introduction letter is the appropriate next step.

(print Business Introduction Letter on corporate letterhead paper)

February 20, 20xx

Ms. Margaret Campion
Director, Corporate Services
Riviera Industries Inc.
245 Dearborn Park Road
Chicago, Il 60610

Dear Ms. Campion:

It was a pleasure meeting you briefly at last week's Board of Trade event. It's amazing how small the world does seem sometimes, considering that we both earned our undergraduate degrees at U. of Kansas, even overlapping(重叠重合) for one year! I suppose we were destined(注定) to eventually meet face-to-face.

I was fascinated(着迷) by your synopsis(纲要) of the history of Riviera Industries over the past, almost half-century. Clearly, your company has a rich corporate heritage and tradition(企业文化和传统). At the same time, the company has been blessed(保佑) with a continuum of leaders of foresight(远见) and imagination who had the courage to change course at key points along the way so that the company could remain competitive and continue to lead its industry.

As I was mentioning to you, Final Edition Publications is a specialty publisher that focuses on corporate publications including annual reports, corporate profiles and corporate histories. We have been in business for over 15 years and during that time have grown from a two-person start-up, to a serious corporate publisher with over 100 employees. We have been contracted by over a dozen Fortune 500 companies to produce both annual and special occasion publications on their behalf.

After our chat at last week's meeting, it occurred to me that with Riviera approaching its 50th anniversary, it would be the perfect occasion to produce a Corporate History to celebrate your company's first half-century. It so happens, that these are exactly the types of corporate publications that we specialize in here at Final Edition. In fact, we have produced corporate histories for dozens of companies.

With Riviera's 50th just around the corner(即将发生), I'm sure that you have been thinking about ways to make that anniversary a special one. Accordingly(相应的), I would very much like to meet with you and show you some of the corporate work we have done, and brief you further on our services. I have a strong feeling that what we offer at Final Edition might be just the kind of thing you've been looking for to celebrate Riviera's 50th.

Please feel free to call me at 745-2398 so that we can discuss this further. If I don't hear from you by the end of next week I will follow up with you and see if we can set up a meeting at your convenience.

Yours truly,

Raymond Gaudet
Manager, Corporate Programs

laofuzi

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 11:17:21 AM »
Business Letter- confirmation follow-up after business meeting.

In reality, the term "business letter" is very general, and could refer to any one of scores of specific-purpose letters. Typical business letters include: introduction letters, employee letters, covering letters, marketing letters, publicity letters, project letters, customer relation letters, financial and credit letters, order-related letters, sales letters, follow-up letters, announcements, fundraising letters, among many others. The sample below (in full-block format) is a typical "meeting follow-up letter".

(print Business Letters on corporate letterhead stationery)
July 20, 20xx

Mr. Rodney Giles
Manager, Customer Support
Inter-Office Solutions Inc.
1289 Luxor Station Rd.
Cedar Springs, IL, 34985

Dear Rodney:

This is further to our meeting of last week at which we agreed to hold a series of meetings over the next two months to review your experiences with the pilot implementation of the 1to1 Customer Relationship Management Program.

As discussed at that meeting, the objectives of our review sessions will be to:

Review and assess the overall effectiveness of the program;

Identify and document strengths weaknesses of the program;

Propose customer-focused solutions to address areas of weakness;

Develop an approach and action plan for Phase 2 of the project;

Determine the staff members who will make up the Phase 2 Team.

As agreed, meetings will be held every second Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. until noon, and the location will alternate between our two offices, the first one to be convened here at Inter-Office on August 14, 20xx. Fred Johnson of your CRM group is to act as the meeting co-ordinator and recording secretary throughout the process.

As discussed, at the end of the process, Deborah Buxton of Consultek will draft the summary report for review by the steering committee. As you requested, a copy of her c.v. has been enclosed(附上).

I trust I have covered all of the points that we discussed. If you have any questions or would like to add anything please give me a call at 745-9878. We look forward to seeing you at the August 14th meeting.

Sincerely,

Marilyn French
Senior Consultant

Encl.

laofuzi

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 11:24:18 AM »
Business Memo- Business Memorandum

A business memorandum is an internal letter used for communication within an organization. They are an organization's internal version of the business letter. Memos can be written on any subject. Most organizations use pre-printed memo paper for their memoranda. Normally, when an organization communicates externally it uses a business letter, not a memo.
(print a Business Memo on corporate memorandum letterhead)

MEMORANDUM

DATE:  September 30, 20xx

TO:       Franco Marconi, Director, Research Programs

SUBJECT: Commendation - Henry Stapleton - Transport Demand Project

The purpose of this is to officially commend Henry Stapleton for his exceptional contribution throughout his assignment to the Transport Demand Project (TDP).

As you know, Henry has been working on special assignment with the TDP team for the past eight months. Now that he is about to return to your part of the organization I wanted to make sure that he gets some recognition for his significant and exceptional contributions to the project.

As a junior econometrician, Henry's role in the project was pivotal(关键的) to its timely and successful completion. It was Henry who worked long hours, numerous nights and weekends with his small team of researchers, first specifying, and then testing the thousands of equations that had to be run. The quality of Henry's written work was also exceptional. His regression analysis summaries were always very well written and rarely required revision.

As a colleague and project team member, Henry was also outstanding. His upbeat(乐观、积极向上) enthusiasm for the project was infectious(易传染的), and he seemed to motivate the entire project team. He was very well-liked(深受喜爱的) by all team members, and in effect he became "unofficial" deputy project manager.

In closing(最后,在结束前), I would like to say that I have worked with many junior economists and econometricians over the years and have never run across one as professional and productive as Henry Stapleton was on the TDP. I believe that the organization as a whole should recognize his exceptional contribution to a major project.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Meredith Bronson
Director, Econometric Research

cc: Henry Stapleton
      Personnel file - H. Stapleton

laofuzi

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 11:27:28 AM »
Business Thank You Letter

Well written thank you letters are important in many different business situations. The real-life business thank you letter below is a typical example of such a letter. It's a timely letter, written for an appropriate business situation.

(print Business Thank You Letter on corporate letterhead paper)

March 15, 20xx

Mr. Alphonse Germanian
President and CEO
BioDynamics Llc.
1525 Broadway, Suite 4500
New York, NY 10034

Dear Mr. Germanian:

As Chairperson of the Corporate Conscience Campaign - Helping the Homeless in New York, I am writing this to thank you personally for your company's support in last month's fund-raising effort.

As I indicated when we spoke on the phone two weeks ago, the campaign was considered a resounding(轰动的) success, raising a total of $1.65 million to-date(至今), significantly exceeding our target of $1 million. Some donations are still trickling in(水滴滴下), so we could end up close to a total of $2 million.

BioDynamics was an influential(影响力的) leader throughout the entire three-month campaign. In fact, we couldn't have succeeded without the generous support of your company, both financially, and through your organizational and administrative assistance. Your Team Leader, Kathryn Gomez was particularly impressive, going above and beyond what we could have expected of someone performing as a volunteer while continuing on with her day-to-day duties. Please convey my special thanks to Kathryn.

I would also ask you to convey my sincere thanks and congratulations to all of those other people in your company who contributed in any way to the Helping the Homeless Campaign. Please tell them that the sum of their contributions resulted in a major success that they should all be proud of taking part in.

I believe that the 27 companies that participated in this effort have set a new standard for social responsibility in this community, and have set a powerful example that will inspire other companies and organizations to do the same.

I look forward to seeing you at the Mayor's special thank you reception next month.

Yours sincerely,

Jackson Pritchard
Fundraising Chair

laofuzi

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 11:28:33 AM »
Congratulations Letter

Congratulations letters, or letters of congratulation, are written for a wide variety of business and personal situations. They should be short and to the point, but genuine, sincere, and believable. The opening sentence should state the reason for the congratulations, the second paragraph should elaborate briefly, as appropriate, followed by a short closing sentence.

(print Congratulations Letter on business or personal stationery, as appropriate)
June 25, 20xx

Belinda Asher
620 Mayview Ave.
Pineville, WV 24874

Dear Belinda:

On behalf of everyone here at Deerwood Resorts Ltd., I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent graduation from Mountain State University with your M.B.A. (Marketing).

I must say that I was not surprised to read of your success in the newspaper. During your first of four summers as an employee at our Lakeland Family Resort I noted how bright you are and how you have a very quick mind for business. Combine those attributes with your relentless work ethic and commitment to quality customer service, and it is obvious that you have a wide-open future ahead of you. I can only hope that your experience working with us contributed in some small way to your success.

On behalf of the management and staff at Deerwood Resorts I wish you all the best in your future career and life endeavors, whatever they may be.

Yours sincerely,

Bruce Atkinson
President and CEO

laofuzi

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 11:32:37 AM »
Contract Letter Sample-Request To Expedite Payments

Contract letters are written to deal with a variety of situations related to the management and performance of many different types of contracts. In most cases, contract letters are concerned with either the finances, or the delivery dates of a contract. The sample contract letter below is typical; a contractor requesting expedited payment of a progress invoice in order to alleviate cash flow problems.

(print Contract Letters on corporate letterhead paper)

June 12, 20xx

Mr. Randall McNeill
Director, Contract Administration
Illinois Project Consortium
25535 North Riverwoods Boulevard
90 North West, Mettawa
Illinois 60045

Dear Mr. McNeill:   

Re: Request To Expedite(加快) Payment - Contract PLC-09-17542

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been unable to complete the final delivery phase of the exterior wharf(码头) retaining(保留、固定) wall under the above-noted contract. All work has been completed except for the installation of the tie-down anchors which have not yet been received from the manufacturer. These are expected to arrive within four weeks and we plan to install them as soon as we receive them.

In the meantime, we are experiencing a serious cash flow problem which is affecting our ability to complete a number of our other contracts; including the access road extension project (PLC- 10-21743). As you know, any delay in completion of the access road will have a negative impact on a number of other Phase 2 contracts.

We therefore request that you immediately release payment for the above-noted wharf retaining wall contract, subject to a 10% holdback to be payable on completion of the tie-down anchors. That arrangement will protect you while at the same time relieving the problems caused by our current cash flow difficulties.

Accordingly, please find attached an invoice for the final progress payment of $67,575 for contract PLC-09-17542.

If you have any questions at all please contact me immediately at 312-752-3479.

On behalf of our entire company I thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Sincerely,

Charles Strathem
Construction Contracts Manager

Attach:

laofuzi

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2020, 11:37:01 AM »
Sample Contract Letter-Notification of Audit

Contract letters are needed for many different contractual situations involving a variety of different contract types. These letters typically deal with situations related to the finances, delivery dates, or general administration of a contract. The sample contract letter below relates to the overall administration of a contract. It is a notification of intent to audit the execution of a contract by the responsible audit committee.
(print Contract Letters on corporate letterhead paper)

May 25, 20xx

Mr. Dominic Rafael
President and CEO
Jenson Structures Inc.
505 Granville Street, 12th Floor
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 2R6

Dear Mr. Rafael:

Re: Notice of Intent To Conduct An Audit

Further to our recent phone conversation, this is to formally advise you that the Olympic Construction Committee has decided to request an audit of the accounting practices of Jenson Structures Inc. The audit will commence immediately and will be performed on behalf of the OCC by Taylor & Hanson Auditing Services Inc. of Vancouver.

As you know, this audit was prompted by some serious invoice/work order discrepancies that were noted during a number of our transaction-sampling mini-audits that were conducted over the past six months. When briefed on the results of these mini-audits, the OCC decided that an immediate audit of Jenson’s accounting practices and procedures with respect to invoicing was warranted.

The audit will be conducted in full accordance with the OCC’s contract administration and control policy which is an addendum to all of our construction contracts. Among other things, that policy states that “…all outstanding invoices submitted by the company being audited will be held in abeyance until such time as the results of the audit are known.” Also in accordance with the policy, “… depending on the results of the audit, it will be at the Committee’s sole discretion to determine when, and to what degree, any payments will be made to cover any outstanding invoices.”

We look forward to your complete cooperation with the auditors so that the audit can be conducted quickly and concluded as soon as possible.

If you have any questions about the audit process please feel free to contact the Project Senior Auditor, Janice Gonzalez, at 604-459-4111.

Sincerely,

Gordon Cranston
Chairman, OCC Accountability Committee

laofuzi

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 11:41:16 AM »
Cover Letter Sample-To Convey An Annual Report

Although the most common type of "cover letter" is the resume cover letter, there are various other cover letters as well. For example, the sample business cover letter below is one that is written to transmit the answer to a request for a company annual report.
(print Cover Letter for a report on business letterhead paper)

October 31, 20xx

Ms. Karen Lambton
Chief Financial Officer
Dynamic Solutions Inc.
2005 40th St.
North Bergen, NJ 07045

Dear Ms. Lambton:
Further to your telephone inquiry yesterday, enclosed is a copy of Merrick’s Annual Report for the 2009-2010 operating year.

As I mentioned, the financial results in terms of earnings per share need to be qualified as per the notes included on pages 28 and 29. As explained there, we had a number of extraordinary transactions last year which caused the earnings picture to appear understated in comparison with what we expect for this year. In fact, it is our firm expectation that this year’s per share earnings figures will be twice that of last year.

With respect to the numerous questions you had regarding our publishing operations, would you please have a look at the summary of operations on pages 31 to 33. There is plenty of specific detail there that will likely answer most of your questions. If you still have questions after reviewing that information, please feel free to give me a call at 250-235-9867. If I can’t answer your questions I will put you in touch with those who will be able to.

Thanks very much for your interest in Merrick Industries. If I don’t hear from you in the meantime, I look forward to getting your feedback at the November CFO Society meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Herman Reddfield
Chief Financial Officer

Enclosure (1)

laofuzi

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2020, 11:48:37 AM »
Donation Letter Sample- Community Project

A donation letter is a letter which requests monetary(现金) or in-kind(实物、非现金的) donations of money or other resources from targeted individuals and/or organizations. Donation letters are used by many types of organizations to raise(筹集) resources for many different causes. Charitable organizations use donation letters on a regular basis. The real-life donation letter below is an example of a corporate donation letter sent by a company to its customer list.

(print corporate Donation Letter on company letterhead paper)

September 1, 20xx

Customer Address Line 1
Customer Address Line 2
Customer Address Line 3
Customer Address Line 4

Dear [Customer Name]:
Will You Join Me In Protecting Our Community?

I am sending this to you as a fellow member of the Pinewood Acres community. Like me, I'm sure that you value living in such a quiet and peaceful neighborhood.

You know, sometimes in order to keep one's community "quiet and peaceful" one has to take action. That's what this letter is all about - taking action - community action.

By now, via media reports and word of mouth you must be aware of the significant increase in house break-ins in this neighborhood over the past couple of years. In fact, the break-in rate has more than doubled over the past two years. According to the police this is just a sign of the times as the economic downturn continues and local businesses and factories continue to close their doors for good.

As you may know, a local Community Action Committee has been meeting over the past two months to try to find ways to reduce the break-in rate in Pinewood Acres. Last week they released their recommendations on how best to combat that problem. Their primary recommendation calls for increased police and security patrols to supplement the local Neighborhood Watch program. They estimate that the extra cost to double nighttime (after dark) security patrols by Secure Inc. will be in the range of $15,000 to $20,000 per year. Unfortunately, this amount is not included in this year's municipal budget allocation and there are no additional funds available.

Therefore, as a concerned member of this community I have decided that my business will take the lead in assisting with this year's security control budget. Accordingly, Branscombe's Hardare will donate $1 for every $2 raised in the community to cover the additional security costs.

I urge(强烈劝请) you to join me today in supporting this worthy cause(有价值的事情) for our common good(我们的共同利益). To make your donation today you can drop in to either one of our two stores and deposit your donation in the boxes provided near the front cashes. If you can't make it to the store, please send a check or money order, made out to "CAC Security Patrol" and mail it to the address listed above.

Together, we can make sure that Pinewood Acres remains "a better place to live".

Yours in community spirit,(yours单词表示你的,但在信的末尾的Yours sincerely(/XX)其实是表示‘鄙人/我’的意思,可理解为‘谨上/敬启’或‘您忠诚的'。
给普通朋友或不熟的人写信的结束语为:Yours sincerely,/Yours faithfully,/)

Gerry Cartwright
President and Owner

laofuzi

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 11:50:36 AM »
Donation Letter Sample-School Volunteer Program

Donation letters can be written for many different situations. Most often, they are used by community groups or public organizations to solicit donations of money or resources to support some sort of worthy cause. In the real-life sample donation letter below, a high school is requesting donations from parents and businesses to support one of its community action programs.

(print Donation Request Letter on institution letterhead paper)

March 18, 20xx

Contact Name
Company Name
Address Line 1
Address Line 2

Dear [Name of Contact]:

According to the experts, involving students in community volunteer activities is one of the most effective ways to engage them in something meaningful during their after school time. Our experience has shown this to be true; and that is why at Valleycrest H.S. we put a great deal of emphasis on our Students In Action (SIA) program which actively promotes student involvement in numerous volunteer activities throughout our community.

This letter is requesting your financial support for a very important annual SIA event.

Each year we hold a Volunteer Appreciation Night where we recognize and honor the many student volunteers who have served in our community during the past year. Those students have worked as volunteers in many different capacities from, serving meals to the homeless, to entertaining senior citizens in old-age care facilities, to running household errands for housebound seniors and citizens recovering from surgery. Theses are just a few examples of the many ways in which our SIA students have served our community over the past year.

Volunteer Appreciation Night is the one time during the year when we briefly put the spotlight on those doing the giving; as an expression of gratitude for their selflessness throughout the year.

Accordingly, we are requesting the financial assistance of [Company Name] to help cover the costs directly related to holding that event. Your contribution would be used to offset such costs as: room rental, DJ fees, food and drink, prizes, etc. An amount in the area of $xxx would be an appropriate contribution by your company. Any surplus funds remaining after all bills are paid will be donated to the [Name of Community] United Way fund.

Your support for this important annual event would be greatly appreciated by everyone involved.

If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact [Contact Name] at 999-9999. Email inquiries can be sent to sia@valleyfieldhs.org.

Sincere regards,

Marilyn Crandle
SIA Volunteer Co-ordinator

laofuzi

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 11:53:11 AM »
Invitation Letter

Invitation letters can be written for a wide variety of business and personal situations. The sample letter below is typical of one that would be used in a business or academic environment. They should be short and to the point; ideally ending with a statement about how the invitation will be followed up.
(print business Letters of Invitation on corporate letterhead)

August 15, 20xx

Mr. Roger Moriarity
Executive Director
Children With Disabilities Foundation
430 Smithson Drive, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 32956

Dear Mr. Moriarity:

The purpose of this letter is to formally invite you, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to be the Closing Keynote Speaker at the upcoming 20xx International Disabled Children Research Institute (IDCRI) Conference.

The theme of this conference is "Disabling the Disability - Looking It Straight In the Eye".It will be held at the Mountainview Conference Facility, in Montpelier, Vermont from December 3 to 5, 20xx.

For you information, Susan Crutchlow of Taming the Environment will be the opening Keynote Speaker. The provisional title of her presentation is "The Disabled Environment - Can We Help It?". We will forward a complete draft speaker program to you in a couple of weeks to give you an idea of the specific subjects that will be covered by the other speakers.

We expect attendance this year to be the highest ever; in the area of 2,000 delegates and 150 speakers. This includes a large contingent from our new European Chapter that is based in Geneva. You may have heard that Dr. Walton Everinson will be presenting a major paper on his latest research into "Genetic ReEngineering". We are already receiving inquiries from all over the world about Dr. Everinson's presentation.

In closing, we would be pleased and honored if you would consent to be our closing speaker at the 20xx IDCRI Conference.

I will call you in a week or so(左右) to follow up on this.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Bagnall
Executive Director

laofuzi

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2020, 12:06:33 PM »
Letter of Commendation

This real-life letter of commendation was written because a team of people provided a level of service that went far beyond the expectations of the client. In fact, commendation letters should only be written for truly exceptional situations if they are to mean anything.
(print Letter of Commendation on corporate letterhead stationery)

January 12, 20xx
Ms. Rita Gonzalez
Managing Director
Marketing and Communications
The Evanston Agency
1500 Congress, Ste. 750
Austin, TX 78701

Dear Ms. Gonzalez:
Re: Commendation - Shannon Berloitz

The purpose of this letter is to formally and publicly commend Shannon Berloitz for the excellent service she provided to Target-Track Inc. throughout the ramp-up(试产扩量) and launch of our new product line. In my opinion, the level of service that Ms. Berloitz extended to our company was far beyond our expectations.

I have never before written a letter like this on an entirely unsolicited(未经请求) basis. However, in this case I was so impressed by the support and service provided by Ms.Berloitz and her small team of marketing and communications specialists that I felt compelled to go on record with my praise. These people truly deserve it. In an era where exceptional one-to-one customer service excellence has virtually disappeared from our industry, the work that Shannon and her team did should be held up as an example for others to try to emulate.

What particularly impressed me about the level of service provided by Ms. Berloitz et al was that there were no additional financial rewards involved. It appears that it was simply the team's extraordinary commitment to excellence in customer service and support that motivated them to always go the extra mile. Their example even had a positive impact on the attitude and productivity of our own staff!

In closing, I believe that Shannon Berloitz and her team truly deserve to be congratulated and rewarded for providing customer service and support well beyond the expectations of our company on the Target-Track project.

Very sincerely,

David Humphries
Vice-President, Business Development

laofuzi

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2020, 12:10:02 PM »
Letter of Credit

Letters of credit can take many different forms and are used in a wide variety of business, and sometimes personal, situations. The sample letter of credit below is a typical bank letter of credit issued during a construction project.

(print Bank Letter of Credit on bank letterhead paper)
LETTER OF CREDIT
July 1, 20xx

City of West Waterford
Community Development Department
Engineering Branch
1310 New Capital Avenue
West Waterford, CA, 95593

Subject:  Letter of Credit - Jackson Bros. Construction Inc.: Project A-045-595 - Upgrade/Repave Parking Lot

To Whom It May Concern:

Please be advised that we have placed a hold(暂停) on the line of credit of Jackson Brothers Construction Inc. in the amount of $650,000 for the benefit of the City of West Waterford for the work related to the above-noted public improvement project.

This hold is effective July 1, 20xx and will remain in effect until the work is completed and approved by the City of West Waterford.

Chambers Bank will secure said funds as a guarantee to the City of West Waterford for completion of the named public improvements in accordance with City permits.

Funds guaranteed by said line of credit will only be restored to Jackson Brothers Construction Inc. after Chambers Bank has received written confirmation from the Director of Community Development of the City of West Waterford that said improvements have been satisfactorily completed in accordance with the approved construction permit.

Chambers Bank agrees to disperse funds from the line of credit to the City of West Waterford upon written demand of the Director of Community Development, accompanied by the statement that conditions of the construction permit have not been violated.

This is an irrevocable(不可撤销) commitment of funds which is not subject to recall by Jackson Brothers Construction Inc.

Sincerely,

We Concur with this agreement: