Author Topic: 【天问】Sample Personal Letters-外企个人信函模板  (Read 7703 times)

laofuzi

Re: 【天问】Sample Personal Letters-外企个人信函模板
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 03:33:28 PM »
Personal Thank You Letter

A personal thank you letter, or personal letter of thanks, is typically sent to someone the sender knows personally. As with all thank you letters, they should be short, from the heart, and always sincere. In most cases, because they are addressed to a friend or an acquaintance -- or even a family member -- they should be handwritten. The personal thank you sample below, is from an appreciative brother-in-law to his sister-in-law.

(hand write or type Personal Thank You Letter as appropriate)

The Rogers
255 Ditchburn Road
Charleston, SC 29414

January 12, 20xx

Dear Joanne,

I really want to thank you for all of the trouble you went to entertaining the entire family over the past holiday season.

I know that you organize these holiday gatherings because you enjoy doing it and you love to have everyone get together at your place. Nevertheless, I just want to make sure that you understand how much the rest of us appreciate everything you do to make these get-togethers happen.

Having helped Susan organize a few much smaller social gatherings over the years I know how much work is involved. I realize how much planning and preparation you must have to do each and every year so that the entire extended family and assorted friends and acquaintances have a happy and fun holiday celebration. It's amazing really, that you are able to do such a great job, year after year, in parallel with your other duties, both as a mom and an active volunteer worker!

So Joanne, on behalf of everyone I want to express my sincere thanks to you for all that you do to assemble and entertain us during the holiday season. You really are the glue that holds our extended family together!

With love and admiration,

John
发达国家无犯罪证明Police Certificate/Criminal Record/海牙认证/使馆认证:www.newnewdoc.com 加拿大技术移民:www.newnewland.com  微信咨询:newnewlandvisa

laofuzi

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 03:34:35 PM »
Letter of Welcome

Letters of welcome, or welcome letters, can be used in many different situations, both personal and business. They are often used by various types of organizations to welcome new members. The sample letter of welcome below is typical. It has been written to welcome new residents to a condominium building, and to advise them of the rules and procedures regarding the use of common facilities.

(print Letter of Welcome on standard stationery or business letterhead)
1350 Carling Ave.
Ottawa, ON, K2P 1P7

April 10, 20xx

Mr. Peter Lawrence
1350 Carling Ave., Suite 1204
Ottawa, ON, K2P 1P7

Dear Peter Lawrence:

As Administrator for the Mountain Vista Residents Association (MVRA) I would like to welcome you as a new member of our community. As a longtime resident I am sure that you will enjoy living here. Below are some administrative and contact details on the operations of the common facilities.

Administration Office
The Administration Office off the main lobby is open weekdays from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30. p.m. The phone number is (xxx) 232-4985.

Health Club
The exercise room and whirlpool are open from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., 7 days a week.

Squash Courts
The two squash courts are accessible during the same hours as the Health Club. Courts must be booked in advance using the sign-up sheet outside the office. A new sign-up sheet is posted at 10:30 a.m. each day to book courts for the following day only.

Swimming Pool
The outdoor pool is open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; from May 15th to September 30th.

Party Room
The party room may be booked for special events through the Administration Office at (xxx) 232-4985. A $100 damage deposit is required with each booking.

Emergency
The general emergency number is 911. However, for any building-related emergencies please call the special emergency beeper number at (xxx) 232-4300 and leave a message. Someone should get back to you within the hour.

At Mountain Vista we take pride in the cooperative and considerate way in which our community operates. We ask you to join us in that spirit of cooperation as you enter this community.

Please feel free to call me at (xxx) 233-9210 if you have any questions.

Yours Sincerely,

Frank Higgins
Administrator, MVRA

发达国家无犯罪证明Police Certificate/Criminal Record/海牙认证/使馆认证:www.newnewdoc.com 加拿大技术移民:www.newnewland.com  微信咨询:newnewlandvisa

laofuzi

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »
Character Reference Letter

This sample character reference letter was written as a general purpose reference to be used in various situations. It is different from a true "recommendation letter" which would always be addressed to a specific individual, to deal with a specific situation.

(print Character Reference Letter on company letterhead or standard paper)

October 26, 20xx
To Whom It May Concern:

Re: Character Reference - Jeremy Swanson

The purpose of this is to provide a character reference for Mr. Jeremy Swanson whom I have known as a classmate, roommate, and friend for a period of five years.

I first met Jeremy in our freshman year at Adirondack College. We were both studying a general arts program there and became acquainted through a number of common classes that we shared. By second year, we had become friends and decided to take an off-campus apartment together. We shared that living arrangement until we both graduated last year.

Accordingly, having gotten to know Jeremy so well over the past few years, I believe puts me in a position to provide you with a pretty accurate assessment of his character.

As a student, Jeremy was a hard-working and highly committed to his education. I believe that his excellent transcripts will attest to that fact. In addition, he was quite involved in a number of extra-curricular activities including the track and field team and the school newspaper. In fact, in his last two years he was Assistant Editor of the "Campus Inquirer." Outgoing, and always willing to help someone out, Jeremy was very popular with his fellow students.

As a roommate, Jeremy was a great choice. He was very neat and tidy at all times and he liked things in the apartment to be kept orderly. He made a point of cleaning his own room and the common living areas on a regular basis. He socialized occasionally at home but was always respectful of my needs, and he and his guests kept the noise down and ended their activities at a reasonable hour.

As a friend, Jeremy Swanson is a standout. He is a loyal, honest, considerate, and supportive individual who has the ability to see and understand things from another person's perspective. He is a great direct communicator and knows how to raise and discuss common living issues and problems in a non-threatening manner. He is hyper-sensitive and is always tuned into how another person might "feel" in a given situation. He likes to have fun too. During our years at school we maintained an ongoing friendly rivalry on the squash courts.

To tell the truth, I really can't think of anything of consequence(推论) on the negative side of the personality ledger(总账) when it comes to Jeremy. All in all, I would have to say that Jeremy Swanson is a fine, well-balanced person with an abundance(丰富) of positive qualities.
Sincerely,

Charles Farmington